“Apparatus” is the word firefighters use to describe all the equipment used in firefighting, especially vehicles. Apparatus is regularly inspected and must meet standards and requirements set by the National Fire Protection Association. The Bridgewater Volunteer Fire Company is committed to provide the community with apparatus that is highly functional and safe.
Current apparatus includes:
- 1987 Sutphen Ladder Truck. 100 ft Aerial
- 1996 Sutphen Engine 109. 1000 gallon tank. 1500 gpm
- 1997 Sutphen Engine 107. 1000 gallon tank. 1500 gpm
- 2000 Brush Truck Ford F 350
- Tanker 15 2010 Mack Pierce. 3000 gallons 750 gpm
- 1940 Dodge Ol’ Henry